Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Taco Seasoning

I used to be one of those "I'll just buy the packet" of taco seasoning people until  I made my own for the first time and it was sooo amazing  ( in my opinion) I will NEVER go back to buying those packets again. After posting about making it on my personal Facebook page several people had asked me how I made mine and they enjoyed it so now I have more people asking for it...So it figured I would just post it here for everyone who may want to give it a try!

Taco Seasoning-
1/4 Tsp. Garlic Powder ( NOT garlic salt)
1/4 Tsp. Onion Powder
1/4 Tsp. Dried Oregano (Preferably the "mexican" kind but the normal stuff works just fine )
1/2 Tsp. Paprika
1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
1-1 1/2 Tsp. Cumin
1/2 Tsp. Sea Salt
1 Tsp. Black Pepper
1/8 Tsp. Cayenne Pepper

2 1/2 Tbsp. is equal to one packet of seasoning and works for 1-1 1/2 lbs (depends how much seasoning you like) of  meat.


No comments:

Post a Comment