Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Aunt Smellman

Oh how I love wax and trying new (to me) vendors. The owner over at Aunt Smellmans was kind enough to send me an R.A.O.K ( Random Act Of Kindness) so the very least I could do is let y'all know about her stuff!!! Now I have no idea what these are supposed to smell like ( I don't look at scent descriptions so that my opinion is totally unbiased) This is what I got...


Pouty Pucker- This smells almost like those little dum dum suckers. It is a sweet scent (without being overly sweet) with some light hints of  maybe vanilla.

Tooth Fairy- This is a straight up sweet candy scent with a light citrus background. I prefer this one over Pouty Pucker which to my nose is kinda of similar.

Frost Bit- Crisp and Minty...That is the best way I can describe this scent. I am not the biggest mint fan so this one found a home with my Mama who loves it :)

False Eyelashes-This scent confuses my nose. I can't really pinpoint what I am smelling...It almost smells like cucumber melon with flowers and a tiny bit of mint thrown in. It is unlike anything I have ever smelled but it I like it!

The Keys- This smells like a eating pie on the beach lol. It's a tropical citrus smell with a VERY light bakery type scent. This one is my second favorite of the bunch!

Fountain Of Youth- OMG this scent is AMAZING and my favorite of all of them(even the hubby likes it). It it a very clean scent with very light hints of sweet and floral...If this was a perfume I would without a doubt wear it!!!

Orange Blossom- I expected this one to be  real sweet and orangey but it wasn't. It smells what I would imagine the actual tree to smell like...It is a green smell with very light floral and sweetness to it. I am curious as to how this is going to smell on warm.

Raspberry Macaroon- When I seen this one I was like nooooo because me and raspberry don't mix (the scent makes me nauseous) but this scent is yummy! It has more of a toasted coconut scent than anything with light berryness. After smelling this I really wanted to eat some Macaroons lol :)

Kim's Watermelon Honey- This one smells like straight up watermelon Jolly Ranchers with a twist. My 3 year old thought it was candy and kept asking if he could eat it. If you like sweet scent you'll  want to try this one.

Not only does this wax smell great it has (imo) the perfect texture and I can't wait to start melting it *shakes fist at cure time*. You can find her facebook page here as well as her website here . If you happen to fan her page or order make sure to let her know Binky sent you!




No comments:

Post a Comment