Thursday, November 21, 2013

Lucky Little Duck

I love me some handmade bath and body products, so I'm oh so happy when I have the chance to try a new company. This time I have gotten a "soap ornament" from a little company called Lucky Little Duck. It is this cute little Christmas tree shaped soap on a rope in the scent Mistletoe.


 The concept is you hang them on your fake tree as an ornament to make it have a real tree scent and once you take your tree down you have some soap to use. Decoration that serves a purpose...I say genius! I have never smelled anything in a mistletoe scent prior to this soap it's different but I like it. To me it has a woody cologne type smell. I'm sure my hubby will be smelling mighty good when it comes time to use it :)  
Her shop  also offers just normal soap in several different scents as well as solid lotion sticks, body butter, Lip balm, bath salt and more!  You can find the Facebook page here as well as their shop here. If you decide to like their Facebook page be sure to tell them Binky sent you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment